Only people mentioned by @ONPATRIOT in this post can reply

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response Money Mom72 to her Publication

#just made my day.

scary do we just gonahead and sell oit our stock now

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Exciting times, but also frightening as well.

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

Trump is a genius. In order to bring in the new financial system, the old system needs to crash and burn. The added bonus is the collapse will be blamed on the bad buys.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...yes indeed, exciting times.
I'm going to go rub my gold coins now.............

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

Love when a plan comes together!!!!

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

I love this,, its going to hurt, but you cant make an omlet without breaking some eggs,,,,,,, raise it to the ground....