Like I said, a lot of noise lately...It will get noisier until the Lord Himself rights our ship as He promised. I believe Gen Flynn and others are demanding patriotic involvement at all levels of gov't BEFORE anything critical happens to insure this will NOT need to be done again in another 20 years or so. We commit now, and we insure our future for ourselves and our progeny.
As to people posting...it's a lot like testing pasta to see if it is done...throw your opinions against the wall to see if they stick...truth doesn't always matter...just whether or not it will stick.
Johnny and Elizabeth Enlow did a couple of broadcasts of Elisha Streams regarding falsehoods within the church. I highly recommend taking the time to view them in light of church scandals. The take away is this...Don't accuse UNLESS or UNTIL it can be proven in a court of law. Don't repeat what others have said unless they have testified. Period. Let God's work BE God's work. HE can handle it. Many Blessin

Only people mentioned by @Rynnks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tina Cogon, click on at the bottom under it