If you didn't already believe we can control the weather you must of missed what Dubi did out in the open for everyone to see. In the video below Ben shows you how it is done.
He also in my opinion explains water above and water below.
You bible people know what I'm talking about.
God is real and he loves you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVVye3lIbkQ

The Waters Below, Lightning & Earth's Magnetic Disaster - YouTube

DISASTER CYCLE PLAYLIST: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHSoxioQtwZcVcFC85TxEEiirgfXwhfswDaily Sun, Earth and Science News! Just Click our Name for More!...

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Wow. What a show.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Made In America to her Publication

I think he does a great job digging and showing what is really going on in a way that can be easily verified and understood. Glad you enjoyed it.

(1) Show this thread

#MLIS #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #AmericaFirst #GeneralSemantics #metadata #archives #enneagram #taxonomy #ontology #GodWins

Wow! Super cool, even though I still need to watch it a few more times. Thank you for sharing.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response J.L. Spraggins to her Publication

The Earth will never run out of water, that is cabal bullshit!

(1) Show this thread

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

i think paul allen had three superyachts all with mega equipment

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

hence tsunami - movie fifth wave. funny i am from cape town (now living in malta) and every year one of the superyachts of the late Paul ALLEN would come to cape town. his crew would use a friend of mine’s heliport to service his copters, get provisions etc. Andy got to go on the superyacht and told us he saw a submarine and Paul Allen was ‘doing ocean research’….ll i bet ….

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

I agree with you.
"He was best known for co-founding Microsoft Corporation with childhood friend Bill Gates"..."doing ocean research", yeah right!

Jacques Cousteau he was not.
More like underhanded labs experimenting with DNA.

(1) Show this thread