I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

guys ?? i am sooooo confused 😳😳 this is from today ..

This has had me so confused and starting to question why? I now have several family members who are very sick with covid and I now feel responsible because I have stood my ground and did my best to convince them to not get the vax - now this. I'm so confused and starting to question it all. I have faith and have turned it over to God for direction but feeling down and defeated. Doing my best to hold the line. Prayers needed. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜’

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunshineandfreedom in this post can reply

In response Patriot 427 to her Publication

They have a better chance than if the got the jab. Vitamin D, C Zinc, Imermectin, Hydroxychlorine..

In response Spookmeister to her Publication

I do agree with that. It's just difficult to see loved ones suffer with pneumonia and not sure if relief is in site. I've lost so many loved ones in the last 2-3 years. Not permitted to see them in the hospital, the family not even able to have a funeral at the time. I guess it's just a bad day. We are back into mask mandates and all are pressured to vax. Getting more difficult for everyone. Family members worried how they will make it without their jobs. My husband caved and didn't want to tell me he got vax because he feared losing his job of 36 years. Says he decided he needed to do it for the family. My fear is so many will be doing the same.

(1) Show this thread