Only people mentioned by @AwakenedTruthSeeker in this post can reply

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Awakened TruthSeeker to her Publication

No, I haven't seen Biden do any of those things. It's been difficult to believe, but everything I'm seeing and hearing supports what anons are saying.

It's not the time to lose faith. It's time to take out your mustard seed and hold the line.

Even if I didn't know about the Trump card, good sense tells me to be at peace with my neighbor and to work till Jesus comes :)

In response Deb McDonnell to his Publication

Joe boarding Marine 1

(1) Show this thread

Has "he" been signing Executive Orders ... or Executive Actions ?

Christian, Wife, Mother, Nana, Friend to many, Patriot to 4-10-20.....new/followed santasurfing & drcharlieward

NOPE....B/C he really ISN'T our president......President Trump still is !!!

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG #SAVE THE CHILDREN #LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PATRIOTS! #HOLD THE LINE! #GOD WINS!

Nope, but in all fairness, he doesn't even remember he won a fake election, it's been longer than 5 seconds.........................

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. -Abraham Lincoln

The only contact I've heard of him having with world leaders was a purported phone call with Putin. He may have been ordering a pizza. Who knows?

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

No, No I have not😂 They're building that prop, these hoax's take time lol

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Nope

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

NOPE!

Born Again Christian, Patriot, Supporter of Constitution, Q follower, Conservative. Same profile on all platforms. IFBAP

of course not, because he's just an actor playing a roll.

And Mark my words now that we've questioned bidan not being on Air Force One and all the other stuff only sign an executive orders we will now see that in the main stream media I'm catching on to this game LOL quite fun

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Imposter in the green room

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

OUr corporation was dissolved, so Biden has no control of anything

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

he never did....

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker. Truth is learned, never taught. Those who believe a lie never question the Truth.

Nope, except for the fake news reports

Truth Seeker. Truth is learned, never taught. Those who believe a lie never question the Truth.

In response Kerry Cruz to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Haven't seen anyone with moving vans for the family into the WH either

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I seen moving vans going in along with prison buses.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Mom, Christian ✝️ Trump supporter

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Jenn Cook to her Publication

🤓🤓

(1) Show this thread

Faith. Family. Facts. Future. Faith. Faith. Faith.

No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No..........

Might want to see what the Press Secretary has to say, Let ask her. Oh, I will have to Circle Back.. So Sorry 🤷‍♀️

In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication

😂😂😂

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Cynthia Gil.......... to her Publication

😂😂😂😂She sure does use umm and I'll have to circle back a lot!!!

(2) Show this thread

nope!

I just read an article from the BBC calling him "Mr Biden" instead of President Biden...Im going to have a look and see what news agencies are calling him "President"?

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Hiding out with Kamala, maybe he's in her basement. The good thing is the less we have to see that face the better.

#FREEDOM 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 God is Almighty! Fear No Man! I love God. I love my Family. I love my Country! If you don’t like America GTHO💯🙋🏽‍♀️

lol nope. cause that puppet isnt running anything 😂😂 God bless our Patriots in the military and esp Our President DONALD J TRUMP❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

EXACTLY. We're in control 💪

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Nope.

all very very good questions....

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

NOOOOO!

Camel toe is telling him to "sign it anyways" when he says he doesnt know what hes signing 🤦🏻‍♀️ How is this LEGAL

https://twitter.com/mikefication/status/1353014184661934080?s=21

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

hahahaha that's what I call her/him/it too!

(1) Show this thread

Former Marine and Army Veteran. Retired. Combat veteran. WWG1WGA. 100% STAND WITH TRUMP.

nope. He hasn't done anything. Also where is Kamala?

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

HAHA!! I just said the same thing the other night! And GUESS WHO still has Air Force One....Yep, our GREAT President Donald J Trump!!!

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

Nope! And I love it! This movie is awesome!!! 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿