Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

TRUTH☝️☝️☝️ But we must have faith that they will come around. Look how many more have awakened in the last 6 months alone that were not awakened before. 🙂

Yep. And, that is why I decided to stop reporting information to them. Sick of their abuse, taunts, threats and generally disdainful comments.

Can't help those who won't help themselves.

I need a new group of friends though.
This last purge gutted my social group.

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Same, gutting my husband as we speek.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

This Joker is certainly lowering those numbers in the dunce cap scale! Wakey Wakey

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Just today in a prayer group, someone said that they didn't know what was going on. I then tried to share what I knew, but was cut off with, "Let's not get into that. Let's just pray." Then part of their prayer was, "Lord, we don't know what's going on, but You do..." Oy vey...🤦‍♀️
("My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." -Hosea 4:6, AMP)

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

I'm afraid this is TRUE!💔