WHO THE FUCK out there is saying Trump will return Aug 22nd? Whomever is saying that shit needs their asses beat for spreading lies. WTF is wrong with people.

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

August 22nd huh? 🙄I’ma keep my eyes on the audit! 😉LOL 😂😂😂

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

I might L👀K at a calendar date every now n then🙄, but I never ever hang my hat on one. One small ‘habbening’ behind the scenes could change what u expected or even change the plan. It’s best not to expect, but keep eyes open. Of course, there’s always that possibility that we are expected to share this info (dates) because sometimes it’s necessary to keep the black hats guessing, distracted, and frantic. It might even cause them to act hastily & expose themselves! muahaha! 😈😝. Sometimes Q said “Disinformation is necessary”. Consider our sources & use discernment. Never underestimate our power as Patriots & as digital soldiers. Just chiming in. But yeh, u make a great point that false hopes can make people give up... and it’s pretty important for Patriots to hold the line! Never give up and never Hang your Hat on a calendar date. Eyes wide open 👀. Remember to stay focused, be compassionate when people are frustrated, and encourage one another. We can’t lose if we NEVER give up!

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... 🔥

The media needs their asses beat even more. Lying about the vaccine, saying that it is safe. Lying about everything pretty much . I would much rather focus my energy on the media . Bunch of fucken puppets. Biden too . the entire Democrat party is full of shit. And the FBI has zero credibility as well.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

well dates also drop the hope from patriots. Without the patriots..we lose. SO thats more important than the media right now. WE cannot have people losing hope and faith and not standing up and fighting.

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

After this long, you think people would burn their calendars. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

you would think. So many anons STILL brainwashed. sigh.

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Already!

(2) Show this thread