From Madyson Marquette: Part 3

and to bring every thought into obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Therefore in my own life today I tear down the strongholds of satan, and I smash the plans of satan that have been formed against me.

I tear down the strongholds of satan against my mind, and I surrender my mind to You, blessed Holy Spirit.

I affirm, heavenly Father, that You have not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

I break and smash the strongholds of satan formed against my emotions today, and I give my emotions to You.

I smash the strongholds of satan formed against my will today, and I give my will to You, and choose to make the right decisions of faith.

I smash the strongholds of satan formed against my body today, I give my body to You, recognizing that I am Your temple; and I rejoice in Your mercy and Your goodness.

Heavenly Father, I pray that now through this day You would quicken me; show me the way that sa

Only people mentioned by @tnareau in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Life 2, click on at the bottom under it