Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Ashley17) can see their posts

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

All the evildoers doing their evil things in plain sight, thats their cred. Prodictive programming.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Humble Grateful1 to his Publication

That would explain the 12 yo boy

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Humble Grateful1 to his Publication

To think what good could've become of this money but instead he took the dark path. ROT IN HELL!

(3) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Once Trump returns these will be in high demand

Ammo, rope & (barbiturate, paralytic, and potassium solution) hint hint.

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

😲😲😲😲

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

🤬🤬🤬😭😭😭I can barley post this cause i dont want to believe something so evil exists in our world, but this is not our world this is their world the satanists world, and has been for decades if not 1000's of years. We are now taking back this good Godly world , which, is why sharing posts like this are sadly important to help people see what they have been doing under our very noses.

(1) Show this thread

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

In our face.