I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Tonight 45 live πŸ‘

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Just Know that The Don isn’t going to reveal the Big Picture in plain view, so be sure to get the real perspective once He’s done with Sean & co.
πŸ‘‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/ep-2554b-every-battle-is-won-before-its-ever-fought-the-truth-is-about-to-shine/

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I just watched it with my daughter. I will never ever ever understand why he is encouraging the jab. I know so many people right now whose health is negatively affected right now from it. I just don't get it. I love and support him, I just don't understand it.

EVERYTHING is a PHUCKING LIE! And we know Fake news is a lie! so many people talking out of their ass! The people you know that are sick were already sick! Thats why they took the jab! cuz they knew it was hope!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Milldee in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family, click on at the bottom under it