Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😁😁😁😁😁🐸

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

uno if i was a country that participated in getting people to do meme wars and it was successful and a reporter brought it up as the new war id probably dance like that. it was a friggin shocker to him that she knew of meme wars.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

In response michael griggs to his Publication

in the 80s russians stood outside for days for bread. it was getting pretty bad from what i remember. America sent aid coulda been a lil earlier but they did send aid.really didnt follow the story then my mom knew i didnt like politicians at a young age so anytime the news was talking about a political stunt shed tell me to come here look listen and piss me off knowing my belief. glad she kept it exercised but id be pissed at the world and go get high and tell my friends the story, needless to say labeled as anti government at the time. they aint saying that shit now i tell ya that. naa they dont know of anonup they think its a membership lmao stuck in facebook world smh
so happy people are waking up to know so many felt the same way thanks to social media providing that outlet strange however true
i got to see what i never thought i would.
that part is the best part
so thank you to the world for making that dream come true and thank you to God

(1) Show this thread