I have been shouting from the rooftops that The White House is empty..............

#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply

Mom, grandma, sister, aunt, niece and an overall caring loving individual

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

I don't get that when I try

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Rods from Hod incoming! 🙏🏻🤞🇺🇸

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

*God
🙄

(1) Show this thread

A Vet from a family line of Vets who loves My God, My Family and The United States of America 🇺🇸 and to the Republic for which it stands!

White House tours are suspended until further notice!

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

if you type The White House in google map-hours not visible; If you type in The Oval Office and click on hours you get the following-

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Camp David too. Cobwebs growing there

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

mapped directions, you have to scroll down to request hours of operation - temporarily or permanently closed. Monday closed, Tuesday closed, Wednesday closed, thursday closed, Friday closed.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

just checked and yes google maps

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

im not seeing anything backing up this meme.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

+12024561111Call em and hear the message for yourself...

(1) Show this thread