🔥🔥🔥
SEPTEMBER 11, 2021
SHUT THIS COUNTRY DOWN.

@TheRealKimShady

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

It's kinda like a two edge sword. Shut down or keep on living our lives the way we want. I wish I had the cube so I could see the outcome of all this.
Lord please give every human being a little glimpse of the future. I know you win in the end, but until that time comes, please give us one giant glimpse of hope.
In Jesus name I pray.
Amen

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

I said this yesterday and last night I started reading a short story about a 12 year old kid running away from a detention center. It happened on the (4th of July). In the story they used the fraise ( trump-card ). I'm still reading it, but those are some great eye openers to start.

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I’m with you! Let’s do this, WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸