Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were great and you woke up in the timeline you were hoping for!

Sorry about the prayer time last night but Nana needed to help a fren quite literally "On The Side Of The Road" His car broke down and he tells me all the time he is 3 so a real "Kid On The Side Of The Road"
Nana was sad that my fren@waqiewaqie had to leave for home to start with but then he had car trouble about an hour and a half into his trip so Nana wanted to go help him move all his stuff to a rental. And the tag on his rental car was 8NAA844, of course because this man literally has 4s in his path so much everyday that is is not even real.

I could not do the prayer time.

All is good now tho, life is good!
Nana hopes that when life gets in the way of me posting that yall will pray anyway without me.
Much Love.

@wainthepain01

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Ever heard of the Yellow Cube / Yellow Book? Gift to Eisenhower from residents at Area 51 ??? idk, still researching it.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=Bill+Woods%2C+Camelot+Project&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVtHCofbE1PM

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I will check it out thanks, I have not heard of it but have listened to several videos of his I think she is his great granddaughter and Elena Danaan that were quite informative.

Kerry Cassidy is interviewing Bill Wood, former Navy Seal about the Project looking Glass. He references the "yellow cube" another device for seeing the future.

Yes I had listened to it before. I was understanding that there are actually 3 cubes on loan from the aliens, but Not sure where I picked up that info

I heard there are 3 Mercy Seats, holding the Lords covenants, which have been scattered, Egypt, Antarctic and Space.

The Yellow Cube I never had heard of ... some claim it is now missing ??? idk

See the recent post about it they jogged my memory.
It was the cube that Killery was using that misdirected here on the 2016 elections results. My understanding on the cube and project looking glass was that many things can affect the results they see and she misread the future with the cube she had. It was the Yellow one. Someone today reminded me of it and I really dont know where I first heard about it but in one of Wood's videos he explains what can skew the interpretation of the cube prophecies and how it matters who it is touching.

You're right, BWood did mention the human emotional status definitely effects the results by imposing their emotions on it ... plus with others in the room it merges their combinations and the reading of the holograms can be misconstrued.
I thought it had been removed (hidden) before Hellery got her hands on it ... (wishful thinking) idk

Maybe a good thing for us she had it and misread it. huh?

Idk about the yellow cube ... all that's still very hazy - I do know that she bought and paid for the 2016 election to go her way, expecting that the rigged election was hers and was furious that the hack didn't go through, after all she said, "it was mine."
Her $400B campaign (uranium deal) wasn't enough.

NSA controlled by white hats: made sure Hellery didn't win.

Michael S. Rogers (born October 31, 1959) is a former United States Navy admiral who served as the second commander of the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM). He concurrently served as the 17th director of the National Security Agency (NSA) and as chief of the Central Security Service (CSS) from April 3, 2014.

Yep all that very true words I think.
He is a hero that has contributed so much to literally saving an entire planet!
We can never repay.
I feel sure he is a starseed that chose to be here.

BTW:
TRUTH - illness is their primary focus.
recommended to rid body from Magnetic Graphene -

Glutathione
Milk Thistle
N-acetylcystaine (NAC) 750 - 600
Zinc
Astaxanthium 5mg - ($$$)
Quercetin
vit. D-3

ALWAYS please do your own research.

Do you have the link address the video wont play hun

Here's another remedy, with similar ingredients.
This is going to be a "try and see" approach, however similar ingredients are being recommended. (below is a bit pricy)

https://tryblue.org/products/tryblue-white-pine-needle-elixir

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

The first list of ingredients are Great ... the pine needle also good, but not as comprehensive - imo

I havent heard Gene Decode since he got sick, need to check up on him

(1) Show this thread