Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Thanks. Been listening to the professor for a while on his vids, but this was a good one. The biggest part of the message is to avoid the endless speculation and stuff we just don't have proof of yet, and work to ask for the independent audits so we can get actual verifiable data. Time to cut off the liars, who seem to be on our side, but are planting stuff to discredit us as truthtellers.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/08/dr-david-clements-live-bad-actors-exposed-coup-attempt-real-all-lies-revealed/?utm_source=home-featured

(reattached your link in clickable form for people like me who can't always find the referenced material.

You'll laugh, but I can't do telegram because I don't use a cell phone. Started out as work/life balance, to avoid getting 24/7/365 calls for non-urgent matters. Got cemented when I traveled half way across country to see someone close, and she literally made or received 12 calls within a luncheon, leaving me for 10 mins at a time just sitting there... I feel that it's important to focus on the person I'm meeting with, and rude to take other calls unless they are true emergencies. So yeah, I'm an anachronism, but I can't do telegram because they force you to register with a smart phone.

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Jeanne, click on at the bottom under it