13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Jackie Kennedy was interrogated by the Jesuits following JFK’s assassination.
To protect themselves from their involvement they shipped Jackie, Jfk Jnr & Caroline in the event Jackie talked. The Jesuits married her to one of their own brethren, Knights of Malta Aristotle Onassis.

Q mentioned Godfather 3 many times.
Relevance.

Young Vito Corleone’s mother pleads to Don Ciccio to spare Vito’s life.
Ciccio said no, he will seek retribution when he is older. Vito's mother sacrifices her life allowing young Vito to flee.

Reality
It’s a Miracle JFk Jnr survived his early years sheltered with the swarming hyenas.
Jackie sacrificed herself for her children.

Fatal Error
Young Vito (JFK Jnr) goes underground to plot their destruction & Masquerading as Q destroys the MOTHER FOOKERS.

Take That.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

I'm totally LOST here folks?

The Vatican ordered JFK to be killed
The Military arm of the Vatican the Jesuits and their intelligence agencies(CIA etc etc) carried out the hit
Jackie was a threat because she knew plenty.
Jackie bowed down to them(Vatican) and followed orders to save her children. She married another Jesuit, Aristotle Onassis.

Same thing happened in Godfather 3 with young Vito Corleone and his mother. Vito escaped their wrath because his mother sacrificed herself for her child. In the end Vito grows up and destroys them

Moral of story, Jfk jnr was a marked man and knew they would come after him. He staged his death 1999 and in stealth along with plenty of good guys destroyed the cabal.

Q mentions Godfather 3 many times

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

This family sacrificed so much...i look forward to the day when that is acknowledged and they no longer are at the mercy of snakes. God bless and keep them🙏🙏🙏❣️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I was afraid of this. Early on when I was waking up everything I was finding pointed to this and it made me sick to my stomach. We are going to find out that they had their hands in 9/11 too. That really makes me sick because If I didn't get a second job offer, I would have been in Tower 2 over the 50th floor, 6 months pregnant with a already high risk pregnancy. Now I look back at how I would take my daughter to church every 9/11 to thank GOD for sparing us qnd they would honor the life of a parishioner who was a fireman, I could see the pain in his parent's eyes, How painful it would be to know that their own religion did that to their son . . . and then with their deceit act like they were so good. This was the most painful part of my Awakening. It was like getting stabbed in the heart. A good mom like Jackie do so much to protect their children. JFK Jr always said he wanted to be a "good" man . . . Well John you far exceeded that, We love you,

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

INDEED

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Yes, it is quite a Story. Maybe a Movie someday. It is really similar to the God Father. God protected John Jr. I really believe this.

(2) Show this thread

Thank you! So you're saying Aristotle was NOT a good man even though commentators spoke highly of his influence on JFK Jr? What happened to the story that Bush in the CIA spearheaded or was instrumental in taking Kennedy out?

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

Yes Bush involved
Understand there was the 13 families
Their Military order the Jesuits doing their dirty work and every intelligence agency around the world under the Jesuits.
All the same shit.
Onassis was a shipping tycoon, I would say he is connected considering.

(1) Show this thread