Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

πŸ˜Žβœ¨πŸ’«πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Getting your time travel look down pat!

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

Nice styles miss.

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication

I like his idea!

(1) Show this thread