Here’s the video of Trump and Melania exiting AF1…
Scavino just posted a still of this!

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

how I wish there was an ‘edit’ feature for posts… Im counting on people reading the comments, this was NOT the still Scavino posted, that one was from a different AF1 flight

another weird neck person

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response reaper myer to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Easily Debunked.

The Video is from Dec 23rd 2020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk1Hn-o5QqI

Trump Arrives in Florida for Final Christmas of His Presidency - YouTube

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrived at Palm Beach International Airport Wednesday evening where they are spending the final Christmas...

In response Joe Ford to his Publication

Yes, true! But all of a sudden we’re seeing these images, all of them very similar, but at different times, yet they’re everywhere tonight…

(1) Show this thread

GOD ALWAYS WINS! Donald Trump remains my President. THE BEST IS YET TO COME! Make Michigan Great Again!

The still that Scavino has just posted shows Trump wearing a coat. These are not from the same time.

In response Chris Kozlowski to his Publication

Thanks! didn’t pick up on that!

(1) Show this thread

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Nice.....but no time stamp on the video. Also flashes....from the planes lights or reporters cameras? Just sayin.....

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

I saw that too

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

LOL!! guess I was just hoping!! But one day, VERY SOON, we’ll get to witness this for ourselves… and it’ll be real😁🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread