Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

sure it does, viruses kill life ,sun gives life our sun doesnt kill our human will does

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

Vitamin D (10 slides may not be in order- more in comments)

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

(1) Show this thread

Salt (6 slides- may or may not be in order)

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

But not from table salt! About to post sme info about salts and sun!

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

About to post about this and Vitamin D frim sun exposure being so much better than supplements!

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I suplementing Vitamin D. Works well πŸ‘

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

D3 atleast 5,000 IU daily. I heard Fauci say he takes 8,000 IU in winter, which is funny because the CDC says to take 1,000-2,000. Pretty sick,huh! But sun on skin is better- sunscreen prevents us from producing vitamin D naturally- and many of the preservatives and fragrances in sunscreen are toxic.

(1) Show this thread