How do you identify thousands of corrupt businesses and organizations ran by corrupted minds?

Make the “leaders” believe they are going along with [their] “plan” but in reality they’re falling into a trap.

This is psychological warfare at it’s finest.

#Biblical

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Wonder why nobody calls out the healthcare industry??

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I have been looking for this.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Genius! Hospitals, clinics, businesses, and anybody else mandating the poison jab will be held accountable!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

personally I am witnessing Health care organizations in my community caught up in the trap. I am learning the one I am part of is not. I have known at a gut level I am emloyed in a safe place.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Better than the best spy novel ever written !!!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Nobody will miss McDonald's. Walmart can slide into Hell, too. Nuke all tech companies, and it's a good start.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Anyone that cant see the damn pure genius of 5 yrs of literally forcing ALL these evils asses to out themselves.... well... just not really paying attention!

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

there were no airplanes on 9/11 except on TV through CGI

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

👀 Nice catch! ThankQ ❤️

(3) Show this thread

The Massachusetts Teachers association and the department of education here as well as every single city in the state. Unfortunately many of the cities are very liberal.

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Salem, MA has a satanic temple for them to worship in.

(1) Show this thread

But if it never ends, then it is all absolutely meaningless.

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Corrupted minds= Psychopaths.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

I love it. These people are stuppid.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

They cant help themselves they are trapped in their rituals!
smiles

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Just what the Doqtor ordered....