I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

From Ghost Ezra:

"We are in Biblical times. Trump is the self-proclaimed "father of the vaccine." Trump says that the vaccines are "safe and effective." We are beyond optics right now. You don't need to kill billions to take down Big Pharma. MAGA means witch. Worship no man. Idol worship is dangerous."

(7 screenshots)

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

im not a fan of ghost but did he say that or somebody in his chat?

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Yes, he did. If you click the right button on the photo, you will see the screenshots of what he said. There are 7 different screenshots that I posted. If you can't see them, let me know and I will message you them if you would like to see them.

i could see them. i got confused cause there was a different name on top. that must be who he was replying too.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from reaper myer, click on at the bottom under it