Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

This is the homeland security act of 2002, basically the creation, purpose, and positions in the Dept of Homeland Security.

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/hr_5005_enr.pdf

You think you may know the basics but you really have no clue what it all entails.

While I would suggest reading ALL 187 pages, yes I really, really would, I implore you to read Definitions and Title 1.

Prepare to start to be truly awakened, playtime is over.

Pass this along so others can also start.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Why is there talk of the smallpox vaccine included in this? It was supposedly eradicated years ago. Scary.

Are you starting to get the bigger picture? How can you hide plans for operations but still make it perfectly legal? How can you put a shadow government into place LEGALLY?

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I'm continually surprised at the levels of evil.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I wish I could say I was but Americans have long been protected from the real world and that protection is what has lead us to where we are today. Hard truths need to be shared.

(1) Show this thread