Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

When someone in Washington says "This isn't about politics." it's exactly about politics.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Anyone know about the Yellow Cube / Yellow Book?

Yes, but looking glass as people are told does not exist.
Looking glass does not see into the future nor was it given to us by aliens. Looking glass is information gathering for A.I. predictive programing. New Alice is projected to be 97.8% accurate, up from mid 80s in 2016.
Soon to be online Alice should be able to able to calculate info from every input in real time. Think of when you see a monitor of a live event at a live event.
The question is what is an input?

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Oh dear - you mean input from our minds / bodies filled with metal nano-particles will be transmitting in real time to A.I. ???

So in retrospect, we can change A.I. ... TO SUIT OUR PLANS.
If we collectively pray, organized in one thought WWG1WGA we should be able to manifest our destiny?

BTW, I thought "Alice" was the name of the monster laser-tunnel digging machine, capable of boring through rock at 7-9 mph?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

No, no. She is much more than they say she is. Many parts to make sure if one fails there is another.

https://alice.cern/

(1) Show this thread