🙏🕊💙Lincoln - Kahloni - Wallace💙🕊🙏

💥When I came across Sabrina Gals' picture of
Ezra Cohen-Watnick with his "Great Grandfather",
I had to do this post.

💥Looks like Ezra may be JFK Jr's son.
💙WOW! I have so much to learn and unlearn.

🙏It's worth your consideration. I put
separate slides so you can read it better.
🕊God Bless!

💙Dear Patrick (PBK)
I am sorry I doubted you. The Lincoln - Kahloni -
Wallace numbers tie everything together.
🦅Thank you! God Bless.🙏

💙#FamilyIsEverything

👹CABAL: NCSWIC🔨

👇 10 Slides ⏩

Only people mentioned by @Taking_Babylon in this post can reply

In response Spill The Wine to her Publication

Okay...forgive me if I'm a bit confuzzled about this. So was JFK born in the USA or in Benghazi? Because if he wasn't born in the USA wouldn't that mean he too couldn't have been a legit US President? Don't hate on me...I'm just trying to be clear and understand. It's a fascinating bloodline story....

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I was just thinking the same thing. I have a book with Kennedy photos in it. I will have to take a look because I always thought that all the kids looked related.

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

I know this is controversial. I appreciate that you took time to ask questions. I never look at it as hating. William Wallace Lincoln was Abe's son. He was reported dead at age 11? He was taken to Libya & given a new identity...Omar. Became a freedom fighter. Had 3 daughters, in Libya, I believe. One of them married the Prince and had 2 boys Joe & John. To save their lives, they were smuggled out and adopted by the Kennedys.🤔 (My interpretation)So, they were being hidden. I am not sure on their citizenship status. However, all elections are 'null & void' all the way back to#18?...so DJT will be POTUS#19.
I don't think that really answers your question, but it is my thought process. I believe we will know more later. God Bless.🙏💙

(2) Show this thread