I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

From Ghost Ezra:

"We are in Biblical times. Trump is the self-proclaimed "father of the vaccine." Trump says that the vaccines are "safe and effective." We are beyond optics right now. You don't need to kill billions to take down Big Pharma. MAGA means witch. Worship no man. Idol worship is dangerous."

(7 screenshots)

I follow Ghost Ezra on telegram. Once thing I think is odd is he was asking everyone to get off app and download directly from browser or you would not be able to read his threads. I just kept the app. I can still read threads but not replies. Strangely enough....his is the only one affected out of all the people I follow on telegram. Anybody have an idea why?

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stephstopsthesteal98 in this post can reply

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Stephanie Evans to her Publication

Yes. I follow him on Telegram as well. He is over the target, that is why Google and Apple are censoring him. He said it happened to a few of the other Telegram channels as well. That is why you need to download Telegram directly from the link he provides and then once you do this and set Telegram up again, you delete the old Telegram app and you will be able to see the comments. The Telegram app that you want to keep is the all blue one with white in the middle. Delete the one that is blue with a white ring around the outside (again, after you download the other Telegram app).

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

Same here. I clicked to open the replies on Telegram and it wants you to sign in with your phone, etc. Got away from there quick!

7th generation Texan who loves God, family and country. 7th great niece of Davy Crockett. Mt Rushmore on July 3rd and DC on January 6th.

He definitley implies Trump is bad. The commentors tend to agree and theynhave some convincing rhetoric.

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response Ima Patriot to her Publication

Biden is even worse. Way, way worse.

(1) Show this thread