I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

From Ghost Ezra:

"We are in Biblical times. Trump is the self-proclaimed "father of the vaccine." Trump says that the vaccines are "safe and effective." We are beyond optics right now. You don't need to kill billions to take down Big Pharma. MAGA means witch. Worship no man. Idol worship is dangerous."

(7 screenshots)

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Ghost Ezra went off the deep end.
The Bideys took over

😬 jeeeez.
He did go over the deep end, didn't he.

Something doesn't ring true.
just sayn'

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Read my comments in this thread and you will see why I changed my views based on research. I will do more posts soon. They are all Zionists. It is all of us against them. We can only trust Jesus.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

JESUS is the only one we can trust.
Amen!

And the Zionists, Mossad ... [they] really do hate us.

Sweet Jesus, help us stay in the light, and on your path, as we find our way through these deeply troubling times.
Lord, hear our prayer.
🙏

(1) Show this thread
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

I dumped his divisive channel!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Tracey Weller to her Publication

👊

(1) Show this thread