Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

gold will destroy the fed!!!!!!!!!
glad i got my bullion ;)

cisa?

pist#4953 - 4800 =153 Fish... hopefully. 152 Out

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Very nice ... spot on!
May i use this?

In response American Patriot to his Publication

Of course.

(1) Show this thread

TRUMP supporter from day one 🇺🇲🦅 Q #TRUMPWON #NRA #2NDAMENDMENT #WWG1WGA #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN

You got that RIGHT 😏👊👊