Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Itโ€™s not what I know, itโ€™s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

PITCHED A PERFECT GAME!!!
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

President Kennedy - still our President. Welcome back Sir.

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Knowing who really we are๐Ÿ™โœจ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ’žโ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ’žโ—ฏ=โ™พโ˜บ๏ธใ€€ใ€€ Armor of Source Almighty๐Ÿ™โœจ

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

God Bless you, Sir! ๐Ÿ™
With deep gratitude and love! โค๏ธ

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I was so sad to hear you passed. It was a quiet blurb. Thank you, Mr President. For everything. Your service. Your Son. Your legacy.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

HERO! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ Thank you Mr. President!! I hope to get to meet you one day. Forever in our hearts!

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒŽ

I wish I could give that Hero the biggest hug ever!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thank You President Kennedy For Everything you did for us! Great to see ,you are looking well Sir. Im guessing.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 17 again.
I was soooo happy to find this out a couple yrs ago.
It was my first experience in 63 with death, actually my first real memory of that young.
I cried all night and a good part of the next few days.
Original Q - JFK
We can thank this man and God's hand on him that we are all still breathing air.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We are blessed

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread