Reality is hitting Biden hard…

Reporter: Do you see any parallels between this withdrawal and what happened in Vietnam?
Biden: None whatsoever. Zero…
Biden: There’s going to be no circumstances, you see people being lifted off of the roof of a Embassy of the United States from Afghanistan.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

🧐

Good to see you again, fren 🤠

So many lies. Very few people know the truth of Vietnam.

Why would delegations from North and South Vietnam come together in Paris in 1970 to discuss how to end the conflict? Both sides were victims—of China and the US. Even back then, China wanted to take over the world. I know cause my Dad knew and was there.

Total fake news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FabTptJJqrY

This is truth, the real truth,mate

- YouTube

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

What would you do if you find out that trump and biden are playing for the same team??? and that only few people here are privvy to that

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

NOT BIDEN. A PUPPET. Obummer has his hand up "joe's" ass and is doing the talking.