We need an unplanned "Spring Break" !!!

plan 1 week, everyone keep children home, make demands, game over!

#SaveTheChildren

Either pull your kids out, or take back your power and show them who is boss! Stop the state sponsored child abuse.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Pixie Dust to her Publication

Everyone needs to know that these surveys happen in EVERY state, in every school district. I always told my students to check the option "I don't know" if there were questions they were not comfortable in answering (because it's none of anyone's business). Last year, the school admin told us to stop telling kids "IDK" is an option, kids had to answer Y/N. Some of the questions:
"There are weapons in my home?"
"I feel scared at home sometimes?"
"I don't have a safe place at home?"
"I feel loved at home?"
"I feel depressed?"
"I often wake up angry?"
"I wish I had someone to talk to about my problems?" Y/N, etc, etc, etc.
You can guess who that "Someone" was. The school councilor, who determines if the child needs medication perhaps, or is in a safe environment free from mom/dad. Either way, that child is marked.
As a teacher and parent it infuriated me that kids were put in this situation. I am no longer a teacher. The BEST thing you can do is GET YOUR KIDS OUT OF SCHOOL

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Made In America to her Publication

no children are safe at the hands of the state, this is NONE OF THE SCHOOLS BUSINESS, surverys must end, PRYING and SPYING is an outrage. State run or Satan run schools???? Your ideas are private and should not be taught. Feelings are also private and should not be shared, its your vulnerable area. Teach that to your child. Feelings are used to manipulate, hold them close. Propaganda train is at full speed.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

But that's what education has become. It's not just the surveys that need to end. Education should NEVER be federalized. It's imperative that states realize STATE RIGHTS. This agenda in our schools are from a top-down approach. THEY DECIDE what gets taught in our schools. If you want federal funding, you will abide by THEIR curriculum, their dictates or funding gets cut. We The People have to stand up and demand those strings from Washington be cut. Teacher unions are another pet peeve of mine. They're driving the agenda taught in our schools. When you STOP education at the Federal LEVEL, unions can no longer DRIVE the agenda. Sadly, this takes parental involvement and the numbers are just not on our side.

Only people mentioned by @maybeherb in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maybe Herb, click on at the bottom under it