Jesus is the King of Kings.

We can’t get through the days ahead, without Him.

Happy Sunday Patriots!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

merci 🤗bon dimanche aussi 💖

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Amen! Thank you for sooo much for so long!!!! WWG1WGA!!!! GOD'S FAMILY!!

Amen, Happy Sunday To You! Thank You For Keeping Us Informed! May God Bless President Trump, And Our Military! God Bless All! God Bless You Doq!

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

Just got off the phone with Daughter told her to prepare to come to my house Sunday husband is on the Road..sucks but we have a game plan to make sure he gets home. Please pray that he gets home when this goes down!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! Thank you, Doq! God bless you. 🙏❤️🇺🇸
Leaning into Jesus, our King, for his peace & comfort, as well as discernment, strength, and his presence during all the days ahead.
#PrayForThePatriots

1111 copy that!! Thanks to you and His almighty patriots winning this war!! 🙏❤😇

Doing my best to red pill as many as I can in Saskatchewan, Canada. FB @ Saskatchewan Citizens Uncensored

My husband and I are not the type to go to church every Sunday. He was raised very religious and doesn't much like it now. More so because of all the corruption in the church. Myself, my parents let me choose and I have pretty much seen all types. I feel personally that we don't have to go to church to prove we are Christians. We are good people and think of others a lot. What I don't get is that some people who go to church on Sundays are liars and twits Mon-Saturday and that's a big turn off. Funny story: About 15yrs back in Edmonton, Alberta Canada I went to St.Josephs church in Edm as I love the atmosphere inside the church. Upon sitting down a Bishop came up to me and gave me a hug. Then a few weeks later it happened again but with a Cardinal. My husband couldn't believe it as I was anti catholic in some ways and he was raised die hard catholic. I always though after it happened that they must had seen something in me that needed a boost :-)

WONDERFUL DoQ - beautiful Sunday ... and know that we are all manifesting our awakening / changing the timeline to an energetic consciousness that is developing rapidly away from the darkness.

Congrats Patriots!
Keep envisioning your 5D self and all the miracles happening connected to the GREAT AWAKENING !

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If ppl will just hold tight to God and the teachings of Jesus the parts of religion that we have been deceived by all these years that falls away with the shining of truth will not hurt them so badly.
We are not loosing God or Jesus.
God and Jesus are still here!
We are merely adjusting the past story a bit from what the "Great Deceiver" satan has manipulated us into living in all these yrs. by hiding the majority of God's truth from us.
We have been living the false prophecy our entire lives.
satan has ruled this planet our whole lives in the greatest deception and false prophecy imaginable.

this sounds like things are going to get worse. ugh.

A Blessed Sunday to you Doc and to US All! In Jesus Name Amen🙏🏼
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Amen and Happy Sunday to you too Doq!

Amen and blessings to you

Only followers of this user (@KarenC155) can see their posts

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Amen!

books, painting, walks in nature

for KING & COUNTRY - amen (Official Music Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jThYchneZvw

for KING & COUNTRY - amen (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Click here to stream and download "AMEN": https://forkingandcountry.lnk.to/AmenRebornText us! (615) 257-9555Subscribe to our YouTube channel now: https://www...

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Casting Crowns - Nobody (Official Music Video) ft. Matthew West - YouTube
https://youtu.be/1yBzIt_z8oY

Casting Crowns - Nobody (Official Music Video) ft. Matthew West - YouTube

Watch the new music video for “Nobody” Featuring Matthew West!Click to watch the music video for “Scars In Heaven” by Casting Crowns!https://CastingCrowns.ln...

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I couldn’t agree more! He is amazing, and His instruction manual for all of us is The Bible!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

AMEN AMEN AMEN🙏🙏🙏❤️

HE is already victorious age thru out age, cake walk.