You are not even close to being done, the strength within You has been granted by God himself, let go of that which pulls you down into despair, lay it at the cross, and merge with that Loving Grace ever replenishing and flowing free. Keep Going.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Austin French - Rest For Your Soul (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

New song “Rest For Your Soul” from Austin French’s Wake Up Sleeper EP. Listen or Download now at the links below.Apple: https://smarturl.it/WakeUpSleeper/app...

AMEN THANK YOU GOD THE FATHER JESUS CHRIST THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ALL DAY EVERYDAY THROUGH ETERNITY !!!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

AMEN! 🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

#NeverGiveUp
🙌🏻♾️💫❤️🙏🏼
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

👊❤️🙌🕊️

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Amen!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thank You Jesus!!!🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Casting Crowns - Praise You In This Storm (Live from YouTube Space New York) - YouTube

Casting Crowns performs Praise You In This Storm live from the YouTube studio space in New York! Click to watch the new music video for “Scars In Heaven” by ...

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

TY for encouraging words in perfect timing ~ thanking GOD for HIS strength to keeping going ~ in JESUS name!!!

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

In Jesus Name may it be...🙏✝️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Thank you I needed this...Patriot Veronica died today#ThePeoplesBridge

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

I know she went home. God has big things in store for Her. Her Love for God and Humanity will empower so many more to stand and cause so many more to awaken, although we cannot understand it here, God has a plan, it is perfect, and Veronica is always with us, I know she would tell us to Get Up and Share More Love. So I just want to say, I Love YOU So Very Much. Tomorrow will be better. God Bless You. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I needed to read this tonight, Jason. Thank you, my friend and brother!🙏❤️✝️ God bless you!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

God Bless You Sister. All-Ways HE is With YOU. Focus not on this storm but instead Jesus and Our Father alone. You will find the strength needed, and no matter what we have been promised even if its not in this flesh, its is FOREVER!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Thank you.

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

God Bless You. ❤️🙏✝️🙌

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

God Bless You. ❤️🙏✝️🙌

(2) Show this thread

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

Thank you needed that reminder. Daughter's fiance just passed this morning. Needed that reminder as I sit emotionally exhausted having watched my daughter grieve. Grateful to God for all being freely given to my daughter in her time of sorrow. Humanity is not lost I saw it today. On my knees letting the burden be lifted.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

My prayers are with your family, I am sorry for your pain 🙏🤍

Trump supporter from Day One! USA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 WWG1WGA! Keep the faith

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

(3) Show this thread

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

... because my Yoke is Light.

In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication

🙌🙌🕊️🙌🙌

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

sweet music to my ears...good morning Jason and God bless❣️🙏🙏🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

God Bless You always sweet soul. ❤️🙏🕊️

(1) Show this thread

I love God Almighty, my family, my country & my President Donald Trump. Grateful & blessed. Fearless Patriot holding the line. WWG1WGA 🙌🏼

I needed this…thank you! ❤️🙌🏼🙏🏻

In response Caren Calden to her Publication

May God bless and watch over You always Sister. ❤️🙏✝️

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
-1 Corinthians 15:57

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

🥰🙏🤍🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread