This is a link to the 10 directives of the Nuremberg Code.
https://www.marshall.edu/ori/nuremberg-code-directives-for-human-experimentation/

None of these codes have been broken, bent maybe but not broken.
Read them so you can understand all the statements about people giving the injection will also be tried. Understand this, they are not committing war crimes. (# below follow code #.
1.You know the vaccine is experimental, you are voluntarily taking it, not forced. You know it is attempting stop transmission Covid (all strains) until it is under control. Fauci says it came from bats and believes you need it even though it has had side effects that you know about.
The other 9 have been covered also. While in your opinion they may not have, it would be extremely hard to prove by law.

Disagree? Tell me why you think so and I will tell you how they will get past it in court.

Easy fix, don't take the vaccine.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication

While this site has some great things it also only deals with post covid people. Someone who has yet to have covid might follow this routine incorrectly and possibly cause themselves damage. Their disclaimer at the VERRRRRY bottom should be the first thing the site discloses. If you pass this link forward, which is good, I would suggest you put that info along with the link.

(1) Show this thread

Been yelling this from the roof tops for months maybe years.......Nuremberg Nuremberg or maybe its NUREMBERG.!!!....maybe check it out for yourself

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Dawn Miller to her Publication

You got it spot on. People need to stop listen to any kind of media like it is the word of God. Always do your own research before you buy into anything. I preach that and recommend the same for what ever I post.
If someone disagrees because they have newer docs or legit questions I am happy to either change my position or try my best to answer the concern. If they come at me with aliens or disrespect I will still address but include all docs I researched. Suddenly all is quite.
All information any patriot posts should be able to be backed up with legit research or stated as opinion. Both will spur the want for increased knowledge on the topic.
Never believe what you are told and always know if it sounds to good to be true, it's not.
Keep standing for the truth. God bless.

(1) Show this thread

It's called the Belmont Report. ALL researchers MUST adhere to the stated criteria...

In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication

These are ethical standards created by the medical research field for the medical research field. Kind of a self regulation which is good but as I have stated the internationally enforceable rules are in the DOD Law of War Manual 2015 edition.
https://archive.defense.gov/pubs/Law-of-War-Manual-June-2015.pdf

(1) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

I do not know what it is like in America, but here in Central Europe the vaccine is officially experimental and "voluntary", yet vaccine refusers are officially discriminated against here. It will not be difficult to prove this at the tribunal.

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

Oh that's interesting, thanks for bringing this up. I keep reading it with the research study in mind. Aren't these vaccines from different studies? If so, it would be the studies using these vaccines that need to be in question. Just the first point alone... ugh it's egregious. I understand how they can try to make it hard to prove that ppl were forced, however, if you were given a vaccine that was being used in a study currently and you weren't informed about that study... that's fucked up. Regardless if it is part of a study, bribing is coercion and that's fucked up.

In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication

As long as it has experimental in front of its name without FDA approval they can do it all day long. Yes, it is fucked up, very much so.

(1) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

They are also lying to people when they call it a “vaccine”, the vax does not prevent people from getting the virus. Not telling the truth of what the vax really is with words “experimental mrna gene therapy”to the public. Just recently they were trying to change the definition of a vaccine to include mrna gene therapy.

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

It is their responsibility to provide all information stated in the treaties. If anyone would have asked (which is the volunteers responsibility) they would be provided the exact information they ask for. How many people asked? They do not have to make anything public they don't want to but they MUST tell the individual. The vaccine has been shown to decrease death by covid so their statements are true and meet asked for requirements.
That is why being awake and questioning everything is so important. It literally could save your life.

(1) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

What about the deceit to the public about the virus itself and that no therapeutics were available for use (hydroxycloroqine, ivermectin). Look at the 2005 study NIH had on HCQ where Fauci stated HCQ was a treatment/preventative. Instead they instilled fear in the public and lockdowns, lied to coerce people to take the vax so they could “help save others” or get “life back to normal” when the virus could be treated early and quickly with HCQ, etc. On top of that all the manipulated numbers of deaths/cases they said caused by covid when in fact there was financial incentive to hospitals, etc to mark anyone who died even from a heart attack, auto accident,

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

I understand but it is not the virus that would be put on trial. The virus if militarized, which I believe it was, is a war crime, no trial needed.
While we knew that there were therapeutics that would have saved lives there were no actual peer reviewed tests proving it approved for use. That normally takes years and years. Trump did warp speed so we would trust him when he told us the truth about alternatives to the vaccine.
As for Dr. Flip Flop can you prove without a doubt that he did not actually believe what he was doing was correct? Until that happens, which it will, nothing will be done to change what is going on. That is why we must rise against their plans. It is the only way.

(1) Show this thread

Yes, they have violated all ten points. Graphene Oxide is in the Jab. That is poison. It will cause death. Informed consent includes telling the Truth about what is in the jab and the purpose of the jab. NONE of this has been done. Go look at the documentation from Reiner Fuellmich and the court cases. They have over ten thousand medical experts who will be testifying plus one thousand lawyers who are working on this. They will NOT lose.

In response Jordan Johnson to her Publication

Firstly I agree with you BUT...
Any person who asks should be provided all ingredients in the vaccine. If they can not be they will be directed to the vaccine makers site which will have the ingredients.
With the millions who have taken the jab how many have not been killed by Graphene or anything else jab related so far? Is that number acceptable compared to the benefit to humanity? Who decides? They do.
#1 of the code states the duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a PERSONAL duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity. It is the persons responsibility to research all info provided before volunteering for the jab. It is all available, how many have asked for it?
While I agree it is poison that is just opinion. Only when it can be proven the medical world conspired to kill us, which will happen, they will lose.

(1) Show this thread