THE CHILDREN are under ATTACK !

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

I agree in that posts without any reference / sources included is always suspect. Please demand critical thinking from people. Not interested in opinion gathering. (those looking for attention)

Not quite the method we use. You call fake news when you can PROVE its fake with facts supporting the truth. Right now, this is just an unsubstaiated, yet also not countered claim. There was a teacher who confirmed this as she said she was at that school that night. It was a girls sports team their for practice. For it to be censored and scrubbed from the internet is a possiblility. We simply don't know either way.

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

And that is completely understandable. You should buy nothing until the information at hand satisfies you. Because children being abused "may" be at stake, I will not ignore the claim either and did try to hunt it down myself and found the one corroborating teachers validation of the event. In the rules of debate seeking to get to the objective truth, you have to provide the evidence with which to discredit a claim for it to be proven false. If it turns out true, wouldn't you feel like shit for turning people away from looking into it, or being more aware that some school may try to pull this off? The left wash pushing HARD, to make the age to choose the vax without parents permission as young as possible, so they could do this at the schools. Know what is going on at least regarding this broader and frightening topic is critical if you are going to speak out on it, not in favor of the safety of the children. For example a 14 year old in TN could get it without parents permission.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Children are at stake! We all know that. this particular instance, I doubt.

(1) Show this thread