Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Am So DISGUSTED! I said years ago that McDonald's meat didn't taste like beef. Bet every meat processing center is being investigated & people are being arrested.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

And this one especially... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV7bfFFN2Jk

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Literally makes me feel like vomiting it right now.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Been vegan 20yrs and veggie 28yrs before that leaves me quite confident I'm clear of Human flesh.

over one billion slaughtered.

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🤢🤢🤢🤮

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Why did Trump eat McD's Burgers? He had to have known? Bill Gates lived on Big Macs.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

I Think Trump Loves Wendys

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Somebody better check Campbell's Soup Company. I knew a guy who worked there around 40 years ago who said he didn't eat the soup because it had kids in it. I thought he was making a sick joke back then. Then I started to think of their Marketing Campaign with the Campbell Soup Kids. This world is really really sick.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

😲🤢🤮

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Again thankful I've been a vegetarian for more than 3 decades - I haven't even had a cup of coffee from Mickey D's in years
This is sick sick sick

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Really gives a whole new meaning to "Millions served" doesn't it? I mean that with sincerity. They do put it right in front of our faces! Sick, twisted, evil demons! God bless the souls lost by them.🙏

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

Many double meanings exist in the fast food industry, I'm afraid.

(1) Show this thread

Hubby doesn’t believe me and continues to eat that sh*t weekly! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 and gives it to my 13 year old!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

My husband was creeped out when I told him about this news, and he thinks it's plausible. He still craves Big Macs occasionally though.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

thats sick! told my husband dont eat McD’s youd puke if you knew whats in it -and dont give one penny from DISNEY in any shape or form! giving my grandsmoney now for gifts instead of this junk and mind altering video games

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

thats sick! told my husband dont eat McD’s youd puke if you knew whats in it -and dont give one penny from DISNEY in any shape or form! giving my grandsmoney now for gifts instead of this junk and mind altering video games

They ain't ready for that!

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

In that case they're gona need to readyup fast😬!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

It's not just crap donalds....

When the truth comes out, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth....

I read that in an old book...

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I am aware of mac donalds, whataburger, burger king .... any others on the list? we do not do fast food and rarely if the children ask, we go to local family restaurants.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Thank God I never cared for fast food.

Every Bowel Movement is actually a funeral.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Billions served 🤷‍♀️😔