BLAHAHAHA TRUTH RIGHT THERE !!!
THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID -Q WWG1WGA WW

Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

The boot is on different sides in each pic???

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Nice! Taking turns ...hope their days are numbered and no more turns.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

I could care less about this FAKE & the Fake Potato Head. They are a joke & embarrassment - not to mention they are a huge LIE in every way. Karma is going to be a Bi otch though.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Crap attacks all day on tw**ter and you came up with this? I think you should take this down or apologize for not doing your homework. This is so not helpful and will not employ health care workers (who know better) to stay on this site.

#MAGA

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I thought that too when I first saw it. LOL STUPID ASS WIPES!!!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Frankly I don't care what foot she wears it on, if she wears it on her head, arm, or over her ears. We don't want to see boots, but ARRESTS.