Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Information archaeologist ๐Ÿง Finding truth one dig at a time

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

๐Ÿค” Is this the "free electricity" they've said is coming? ๐Ÿคจ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Every person I have encountered who got the "jab" was not given informed consent and has NO CLUE what is in the vaccine. They had been following blindly and were deceived! If any person did their own research, they would find toxins are in this so called "vaccine", which is really gene therapy.

(1) Show this thread

Luciferase. Don't take the jab
Video 6/6

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THATS NOT WHAT โ€œ LIGHT OF THE WORLD โ€œ MEANS ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

(1) Show this thread

Video 5/6

Video 4/6

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Video 3/6

(1) Show this thread

Video 2/6