The goverment’s says that questioning their stupidity makes you a terrorist. Actually, it makes you a PATRIOT.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

"Perceived" government restrictions... great reminder, it's always our choice, our perception that matters.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

God Bless the Patriots.
#HoldTheLine

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I think we arw going to see a lot of paperbacks patriots as more threats and restrictions take place. Stay strong everyone. Hold the line

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS GOVERNMENT POSTED SUCH A WARNING AND LAST YEAR AND EVEN THIS YEAR IN PORTLAND, THE BLM, ANTIFA CAUSE SO MUCH DISTRUCTION ON PEOPLES' BUSINESES AND PROPERTIES, HURT AND EVEN KILLED PEOPLE AND THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, NOT EVEN A WARNING LIKE THIS ONE AND NOW, OUT OF THIN AIR THEY COME WITH THIS??? THIS IS HYPOCRISY AT ITS HIGHEST...

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Actually, That statement labels them as Corporate Globalist Nazis. I said this was going to happen during Obama's first fake administration, that we would be labeled "terrorists"

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

and if you believe that there was election fraud you are a terrorist THIS IS OUT OF HAND AND WE HAVE TO STOP THIS. IM READY PEOPLE

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

It's illegal to be American.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

Complete insanity! The MSM brainwashed will applaud as though this is good for our country.

(1) Show this thread

Joe’s new police