GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Double check your neighborhood street lights for black lights.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

I call bullsht, if you want to simply test this, run a black light over one of your vaxxed fam members and make a video ... otherwise this is just creating fear ...

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

wondered why streetlights were 'turning purple',
which they say is a defect w/ manufacturer🧐 ...yeah right!

https://www.wspa.com/news/why-are-street-lights-across-the-upstate-turning-purple/

I live out in the country. I have a Duke Energy pole in my back yard. It used to be bright white, and now mine and every other one out here is purple or blue. I want the damn thing gone. I told them to replace the bulb. We'll see how it goes. It's annoying as hell to come home after work at 3 or 4 in the AM and have this monstrosity glaring at me

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

sucks, sorry to hear!

target practice? 🤔

if there's a 'manufacturer's defect' which they've admitted (however false and patronizing b/c we know what the reason
is for these lights), then we have no idea what this may cause...
(i think already blue and purple lights inhibit proper sleep? but who knows, it could be more, we would say), so perhaps they or the manufacturer can be sued? if it's a defect, perhaps it's not up to code, and how irresponsible is that?

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

I requested them to come out again. We'll see how this goes. TG it is in the back and my bedroom is not near it, but yes, I believe it would be messing with sleep. Target practice sounds good lol

(1) Show this thread