@GEORGENEWS πŸ›Έ πŸ‘€

FAKE NEWS ABOUT ALIENS INCOMING

"THE GREAT DECEPTION"

Join us@QSRdecodes πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

THEY'VE WALKED AMONG US
FROM THE BEGINNING.

AND THEY WALK AMONG US NOW.

THE GREAT AWAKENING.

THE TRUTH WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication

Would Love to See Some examples via pics & video of actual living and interacting derivations! 😎

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Roswell disclosure is just a "Gift" of Distraction, true or not. All eyes on the Audits.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Major distraction. Military admitted years ago all ufos are ours, we can make anything you can imagine.

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

I looked out my bedroom window around 2am this morning and a ship weas right in front of me. Definitely was not a drone, as drones are much smaller.