I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

@VincentKennedy

These “Evergreen “ Ships in Cape Town are very annoying 🤔

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

@VincentKennedy

Evergreen is parked in front of Robin Islands for over a week now … thete ate tunnels under that island

Please investigate

AND WE KNOW !!!!

That it was’nt only for the Gold

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

The most shocking of all, especially as he did not get one of the famous funeral envelopes.

Only people mentioned by @CarmindaC in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

good question! you cant be a christian and be a person who agrees with platform that aborts baby - no 2 ways about ! if you dont stand against it you are guilty - aiding criminal activity! still have blood of the innocent on your hands!

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

good question! you cant be a christian and be a person who agrees with platform that aborts baby - no 2 ways about ! if you dont stand against it you are guilty - aiding criminal activity! still have blood of the innocent on your hands!