Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

All of this insane nonsense is not meant for those of us who are awake. It's part of the movie we're watching.
It's meant for those who are still asleep to wake them up. 💥💥💥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLPM_BnkCsI

LOOKING INTO NEW MANDATES AROUND MASKS - GENDER - FURTHER LOCKDOWNS! (Pushing Buttons & Division!) - YouTube

Check out Tarot by Janine's new video where she does a reading on the current situation in the world with new mandates and rules being put in place in many p...

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Bingo.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

so because people dont sucumb to group think, and develop their own opinions and beliefs…now they’re labeled “domestic terr0rists”

sounds like Nazis
iranian Regime
CCP

Happy Birthday, Doc.

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

and what about this?

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Just Me... to her Publication

Must be scared of us.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And who is it [they] are supposedly still holding at GITMO for a trial that would have never happened because they feared some truths might come out in his prosecution????
Who is it they supposedly are still holding from the 911 False Flag event our own govt pulled off and blamed on others to cover up Nesara and retrieve the Gold the Patriots planned to used for it?
Oh wait did I forget to mention to cover up the findings of the Pentagon audit that revealed trillions of $ missing?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

someone is insecure

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Homeland Security:

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤐

I think counter-terrorism is a better term. Here comes ANTIFA in MAGA hats again.

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

How kind of them to tell us what [they're] going to do.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts