desantis fighting the deep state from a forced lockdown

“I am proud to announce the opening of this rapid response unit to offer lifesaving monoclonal antibody therapies for Floridians,” said DeSantis. “We also look forward to setting up a long-term site at the Jacksonville Public Library and additional long-term sites across the state. These treatments have been proven successful, with clinical trials resulting in a 70% reduction in hospitalization and death for COVID patients.”

Monoclonal antibody strike teams will also be deployed directly to long-term care facilities as well.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/08/12/covid-florida-desantis-monoclonal-antibody-treatment-regeneron/

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Did you catch the FDA's tag line that REJENERON is not a substitute for having a VAXX? Looks like FDA is going to approve the deadly VAXXs very soon. Allegedly sometime in September.

House Bill 4980 recently introduced will prohibit travel between states whether by car, plane, foot or other means unless vaxxed. There will be checkpoints set up like East Germany and they WILL COLLECT you if you are unvaxxed. I believe this is what Juan O'Savin said people will innocently walk right into the trap and "WILL DIE". Ex: Vacation, moving.

I guess the Patriots will just sit peacefully and watch this? For true Patriots that will be the straw that breaks the camels back for rebellion. They have said from the beginning to armor up. Get ready we're almost there.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING THIS. i SEE IT AND i AGREE WITH YOU 100 PERCENT.

MY FAMILY ARE SHEEP AND ARE BRAINWASHED. I WILL LOSE MY MID IF SOMEONE DIES, BUT SO FAR ONLY SICK FROM THE CHINA BIO WEAPON VIRUS.

I ABSOUTELY BELIEVE THAT IF THEY CAN LOSK US UP IN FEMA CAMPS THEY WILL DO IT IN A HEARTBEAT.

AND YES, THIS IS WHY DESANTIS WANTS REGENERON TREATMENTS. HE HAS ORDERED THOUSANDS OF THESE, TO BE AVIAILABLE TO HELP, NOT KILL PEOPLE.

IT IS A LESSER OF 2 EVILS.

PEOPLE PLEASE WAKE UP, BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE TO BE VAXXED TO TRAVEL, THEN THE NEXT STEP IS A FEMA CAMP FOR UNVAXXED.

(1) Show this thread