DO YOU THINK THOSE WHO ARE SLEEPING WILL KNOW WHAT, 19th PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WILL MEAN ?

Only people mentioned by @CspoaJames in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Trust me, WE will shout it from the roof tops, from the bridges and all the tallest buildings.. They won't forget this situation ever. They nearly lost our country for us.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Trust me, WE will shout it from the roof tops, from the bridges and all the tallest buildings.. They won't forget this situation ever. They nearly lost our country for us.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

⬇️⬇️. THIS IS WHY TRUMP WILL BE # 19 💥💥

We know!! Glad to see someone knows the truth. No more US corporation in DC. Now we have the Republic back!!!

In response debbie french to her Publication

NOT YET, ONCE 1871’ IS ANNOUNCED & GONE & GOLD FRINGE FLAGS ANNOUNCED & GONE THEN WE ARE ON OUR WAY 🙏🏻🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

In response Robbin Matley to her Publication

I AM STICKING WITH 49 = NEW YORK ?
MAYBE 47 ? WA ST & ORE

(1) Show this thread

In response Robbin Matley to her Publication

WAIT FOR THE NEW STUFF ✔️

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

No, they are so lost. It just goes to show what advanced college degrees get you . . . sleeping vaccinated people with diplomas all over their walls.

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I'll believe it when I see it with my own eyes and hear it with my own ears! Until then, pray for the best and prepare for the worst! P.R.E.P.A.R.E.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

MUST HAVE BEEN SOMETHING IN THE WATER 🤔

(2) Show this thread

1871’. WILL BE GONE
USA INC. WILL BE GONE
GOLD FRINGE FLAG WILL BE GONE
FED WILL BE GONE
IRS WILL BE GONE
INCOME TAX WILL BE GONE = ALOT MORE ALSO
UCC WILL BE GONE
TRAFFIC & FAMILY COURT WILL BE GONE
THE BAR WILL BE GONE ( HOPE JAIL )
💥 ALL LAWS FROM 1871’ - 2021’ = GONE !!
🙏🏻. 1776’ CONSTITUTION ( ORIGINAL ) BACK IN !
ORIGINAL 13th BACK IN !!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
ROAD CLEAR FOR NESARA 💥💥💥

(4) Show this thread