Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

Well, I didn't pay my taxes but I called my Governor and told them I wasn't going to. Even gave my name. I'm NOT paying taxes to support abortion, illegals, war...etc. 😠

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

we didn't elect them. they stole the stole the election, insinuating themselves in those positions and continue to assume many lifetime roles as "lawmakers" and continue to steal our money, and do all they can to poison our minds and bodies

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Dual Citizenship in Congress has got to goooooooo.
Also, anyone who moved here from another country, born on foreign soil, should not be allowed to hold an elective office of any kind.

They are all seeding non-American values.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

When Trump fully implements all facets of the plan there will be no more income tax. Only corporate taxes and sales tax.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Liberty1111.. dont comment in my posts if I cant see it. TY

(2) Show this thread