Guess I wouldn't be going to this wedding. How about you?

Only people mentioned by @Red55S in this post can reply

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Red 55S to her Publication

no thanks, I'd probably cut their gift amount in half also, for having the nerve to try and pressure me into something none of their business. I dance in my livingroom - don't need a wedding.

😕I'm normally quick for a come back...but I'm at a loss

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Ya no way

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

No way. My friend received an invitation to his own mother's funeral that read the exact same way! 🤬

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

better watch out for that friend i be like dear friend you may marry a lie doesnt mean i will support it and i object to your wedding.
may both of you burn in hell safely thank you

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

The world has gone MAD!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

I wouuld send a BIG FUCK YOU card...LOL

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I guess I would just have to respond with: "I'm sorry about your wedding gift, but I wasn't vaccinated when I went shopping for it, so I will not be sending you a wedding gift."