So maybe there will be a food/supply shortage...

or maybe vax passports will temporarily go into effect, and we are being told to store up food/supplies before it goes into effect.

Maybe it's a way to get the public out of the way when the Military finally hits the streets for a clean and swift round up of the remaining Leftist players.

It seems to be anybody's guess at this point.
???

Only people mentioned by @VeeW in this post can reply

God, Family and Country. America First, Proud Patriot, I Love My President!

In response Vee Wallace to her Publication

Or if people don't start going to their local council meetings and defending our civil liberties soon we won't have any. We are the answer make your voice heard. They may also be getting ready for the UN to march their army in and force vaccinate. After they sicken our military with the mandated shot. The time is now, know where your local gov. stands, with you or against.

Christ Follower, Army Brat, Formerly Penpoint777, https://gettr.com/user/veronicawallace

In response Seek Truth+Love to his Publication

Yeah, all this mask/vax/lockdown crap is to weaken ppl, to make us sick and confused, so they can march the UN into our communities and activate their sleepers. But the majority of Americans are awake.. we are ready to back our military if it comes to that. I don't think it will come to that. As hopeless as things seem, I think it is a strategy of war. Too many Americans are praying, and our military is still locked up tight in NORAD/Cheyenne Mtn.

Trump and the Patriots have something in mind.
Something is coming, and nothing can stop it.
In the name of Jesus

(1) Show this thread