Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Just an FYI...

The guys putting on the Symposium right now are some of the most legit Patriots in the US.

They’re saving our country.

People talking trash on these Patriots are most likely from foreign intel agencies.

IGNORE.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Have you seen Larry Elder's response, you know the RINO
running for Gov in CA?

... easy "Strike three and YOU"RE out!"
https://twitter.com/yoshithepatriot/status/1424787297354993670

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

WATCH the video closely. Jerky movements with head. THIS IS CGI. Larry has been a Patriot before most people here! Watch the entire video too. He repeats a whole SENTENCE with a pause in between.

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I have posted it to Larry.... hopefully he responds. Everyone knows the trickery of the past election. if anything an infiltrator cannot get in the enemy camp by presenting as an angel... so Larry can play his part in the movie... but people thinking he is a Traitor, ignoring everything else he is saying is ever so interesting.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I completely agree - its a very odd position for him to take given his past outspoken support of Pres. Trump and his conservative values, esp since he is a self-made man.
Please post his response.

Ditto with Dan Crenshaw, who said the same thing on video, completely dismissing the statement that the election was ripe with ballot stuffing and open protocols that allowed the machines to be hacked / votes flipped.

(1) Show this thread