Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Just an FYI...

The guys putting on the Symposium right now are some of the most legit Patriots in the US.

They’re saving our country.

People talking trash on these Patriots are most likely from foreign intel agencies.

IGNORE.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Have you seen Larry Elder's response, you know the RINO
running for Gov in CA?

... easy "Strike three and YOU"RE out!"
https://twitter.com/yoshithepatriot/status/1424787297354993670

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

WATCH the video closely. Jerky movements with head. THIS IS CGI. Larry has been a Patriot before most people here! Watch the entire video too. He repeats a whole SENTENCE with a pause in between.

sorry, I did find the whole video and Larry compares Hellary's discontent with 2016 election to Trump's proof of a stolen election.
Trump never conceded, Larry says he did.
Mike Lindells symposium SHOWS the code used for manipulation.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Whatever you prefer for you.

I prefer the truth which is becoming very fleeting at best.
Personally Larry is better than Newsom ... for whatever that is worth.

Just a thought to ponder ... lets say this is a chess move ... he would clearly get elected if he promoted the truth that the Mike Lindell's symposium has shown how the machines were rigged / votes flipped. He could have easily side stepped the question with a neutral comment asking for the forensic evidence and truth to be revealed and he would follow the rule of law.

Maybe the chess move is to NOT get elected. IDK

(2) Show this thread