16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:

1. There was no electricity bill in Libya, electricity was free for all its citizens during Gaddafi's reign.

2. There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya were state-owned and loans were given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.

3. Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a
home. Gaddafi’s father had died while him, his wife and his mother were still living in a tent during his reign.

4. All newlyweds in Libya received $60,000 Dinar (US$ 50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up
the family.

5. Education and medical treatments was free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. During his reign the figure was 83%.

6. If Libyans want to take up farming career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Heard that Gadaffi is also alive...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Practically NESARA.

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

These reasons were exactly why the Deep State assassinated him.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

HE WAS JUST APPLYING PARTS OF THE 26 NESARA LAWS 👏👏👏👏👏

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

😢

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

What an amazing president, he thought of his people first!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Gaddafi, was also moving to the gold standard... much like An assassinated former President of America....

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

when Trump says “The Best is Yet to Come” its this on steroids!!!

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

WOW, just think if things like this were done in America. No more poverty, homelessness, or hunger for starters. I pray this is coming soon!!!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Leslie Speers to her Publication

🙏🏼🙏🏼

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Leslie Speers to her Publication

This is the $500 Trillion lawsuit.
It certainly sounds like Nesara.

https://friendsoftheoriginalconstitution.org/lawsuit/

(2) Show this thread